ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
a message from the land of pumpkins!! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
a message from the land of pumpkins!! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
a message from the land of pumpkins!! I_vote_lcapa message from the land of pumpkins!! I_voting_bara message from the land of pumpkins!! I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
a message from the land of pumpkins!! I_vote_lcapa message from the land of pumpkins!! I_voting_bara message from the land of pumpkins!! I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

a message from the land of pumpkins!!

Go down 
+4
Hoy Sinsation
AlkemyAnna
TheAmazingZigZag
pumpkinpatch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

Anomaly Bucks : 5392
Juju Level : 11

a message from the land of pumpkins!! Empty
PostSubject: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:23 pm

we the pumpkins of the patch have decided to bring our art to the table...so we the pumpkins of the patch challenge you .submit a drawing of what you feel is going on in the world or how you feel..it doesn't matter....if no one participates then war shall be upon you soon....hahahahahaha!!!!cough......ugh....(<<<catching breath)..you have a till Halloween to submit your picture ..... keep it abstrakt
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5495
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 am

Well I guess it's time to flex the old Photoshop muscles (I cant draw worth shit, so i use meh compy)
I shall accept the challenge from the land of Pumpkins
Good day to you

Like a Star @ heaven purple logo Like a Star @ heaven
kia white
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Well well well   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 pm

You want art...I shall give you art sir !!!!! Everyone should use Photobucket to host the pictures and then post them here cause its free and reliable !!!!!

purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:08 am

there ya go, tis the way to do it
Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven purple logo Like a Star @ heaven
anomalies
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: hehehe   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:20 am

really...its the only way!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

Anomaly Bucks : 5374
Juju Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:38 pm

[b]I have a belly button! My mommy says I'm very handsome.javascript:emoticonp('Smile')
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehyve.tk
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: OH NO   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Hoy....THATS WRONG MAN!!!!!!!!! <---nuff said !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 am

do i even want to know?

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
suggaplum

Anomaly Bucks : 5388
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 am

OH MY! mr. hoy has just scared the whole class....lol u crazee boy!
Back to top Go down
HEADSHOTNINJA

HEADSHOTNINJA

Anomaly Bucks : 5359
Juju Level : 3

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 am

Well then, if its art you want, it is art you shall get!
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: uhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm

The HeadShot Ninja has spoken !!!!!!! When it comes to art this ninja can provide such things !!!!!! Very well too !!!!!! Yaya too the HeadshotNinja!!!!!!!
purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm

w00t!!
yays!

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:20 pm

hell yea! sounds good!! and good seeing you hear bachman!
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
HEADSHOTNINJA

HEADSHOTNINJA

Anomaly Bucks : 5359
Juju Level : 3

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 pm

yo fellow anomolies, deal with me for a minute cause i have just been on the phone with the glorious Hoy Sinsation for about 2 hours and drinking about half a bottle of Jack while doing so, but i have not forgotten about my promise of providing a piece of art work. I still need to upload it to my computer as I am a fine artist separate from the world of computer based art. I plan on uploading it and posting a link to my work tomorrow most likely via Flicker or some other free image upload website. It is not exactly a Halloween based piece of art but instead a piece that I have done for class that could possibly in the spirit of the anomolies existence depending on the views and ideals of the individual of whom views this work. it is only about 3 inch by 4 inch in dimensions on paper but is very detailed. Hope you all enjoy.
fellow anomoly,
HEADSHOTNINJA
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:44 pm

looking forward to it sir!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a message from the land of pumpkins!!   a message from the land of pumpkins!! Empty

Back to top Go down

a message from the land of pumpkins!!
Page 1 of 1