ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster I_vote_lcapLook at this new movie coming out look at the poster I_voting_barLook at this new movie coming out look at the poster I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster I_vote_lcapLook at this new movie coming out look at the poster I_voting_barLook at this new movie coming out look at the poster I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster

Go down 
+4
pumpkinpatch
Zodiac Drake
Deacon
grapey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5399
Juju Level : 15

Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster Empty
PostSubject: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster Poster_men_who_stare_at_goats-1

Tell me what you think of this movie poster and the image in the backdrop?

Last edited by grapey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:09 pm

kind of odd. wonder if it's an eye opener or dust in the eye?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Hmm.   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm

[b]From the looks of that poster, we are the goats who are controlled what to do, and they are watching our every move. It seems to be a propaganda themed movie, focusing on the hidden messages rather than the blatant in your face messages, the poster itself is filled with the hidden message mixed in with the in your face messages.

There are movies that are designed to present the Secret Society or the Conspiracy Theory that, in a way, is to make anybody who believes in it look stupid, or crazy. So, it could be either or.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:21 pm

wonder why they all "whitey" on the poster.
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 pm

I put the trailer on here two!
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

Anomaly Bucks : 5392
Juju Level : 11

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm

all i can say at the moment is......there will probably be some info but like deacon said dust in the eye!!! very well put i would say like a books worth more but im a slow typer.....

but i do have this for you kia white
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5495
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 pm

wtf
just
wtf

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516

PostSubject: WT-FLYING-F   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:51 am

That is just fucked up...thanks for pointing that out grape !!!!!! I saw that shit earlier on myspace .I was gonna ask you guys about it ....but we were talking music not tv/movies !!!!! But once again thanks for speaking up on that !!!! It's all propoganda tho !!!!! But its most definitely fucked up....with the whole goat thing and the eye's in the pyramid.They are rubbing it in our face tho guys ...Because they know most of the masses are too blind or ignorant too ever give a fuck ...they see George clonie and its all jesus !!!
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:07 am

another movie that has there wicked ways in it, and the people that do not know is pull in like a puppet and they are just another soul for the puppet master! I Say fuck the new World order!! Evil or Very Mad silent silent
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: Yep   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 am

FUCK THE NWO !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:24 am

sideways..
with a rusty snow shovel..
dipped in acid...
and AIDS
>.<

Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: Thats the way   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Hahaha there ya go Ziggy
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 pm

" I Killed The Puppet Master Just For Touching My Strings"
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I would to deacon i well two haha
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 pm

ya i was in kind of a sore mood
but it still applies
lol

Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:45 pm

im gonna point out a few things...they are all showing their right eye (Rah or Horus)...the goat is ether a representation of the pentagram/baphomet....or a representation of PEOPLE LIKE US! who dont have a herd mentality like the rest of the sheep...a goat stands alone and doesnt follow the rest of the pack! the eyes all over the place are to get OUR attention and to make us paranoid thinking THEY ARE WATCHING US!

the title of the movie is really

A The men who watch over the pentagram/baphomet

B The Men who watch people like us

but thats just my analysis!

guts kia white anomalies guts
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

Anomaly Bucks : 5374
Juju Level : 0

PostSubject: Very good analysis   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Title says it all !!!!! Now that right there is Keeping it Abstrakt ....specially when it come's too thinking openly !!!!

white purple kia white anomalies white purple

pot leaf alkemy pot leaf
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehyve.tk
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: oops   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Last post was mine!!!!! LOL

pink logo kia white pink logo

pot leaf alkemy pot leaf
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 am

wonderful ink
concise and understandable
makes a spooky amount of sense
cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster   Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at this new movie coming out look at the poster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve :: The Statik :: Anomaly Rants-
Jump to: