ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
You love us You Really Love us Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
You love us You Really Love us Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
You love us You Really Love us EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
You love us You Really Love us EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
You love us You Really Love us EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
You love us You Really Love us EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
You love us You Really Love us EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
You love us You Really Love us EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
You love us You Really Love us EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
You love us You Really Love us EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
You love us You Really Love us EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
You love us You Really Love us I_vote_lcapYou love us You Really Love us I_voting_barYou love us You Really Love us I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
You love us You Really Love us I_vote_lcapYou love us You Really Love us I_voting_barYou love us You Really Love us I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

You love us You Really Love us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

You love us You Really Love us Empty
PostSubject: You love us You Really Love us   You love us You Really Love us EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:50 pm

All i can say i wow!! let me run something by you guys you never knew....i helped a guy named jay shaw back in 1995 96 create the very first icp web site "Mr Kubukiman's Theater" some of you may remember it but some of you may not!
we had a forum there and everything....but it took months to get as many users as our hyve has now and all most a year to gain as many posts and topics as the hyve has now! since that time ive had at least 8 other sites dedicated to someones else's music, thoughts, and beliefs......but now, this site is dedicated to our beliefs and our music and who would of thought....

this is the most successful site i have ever been a part of and i wanted to thank you all...we dont have the stature of ICP or many other underground entertainment organizations...but we get twice the fuckin love from the people who count.....the anomalies! each one of you is worth millions of fans to us!! cause your not just fans your people just like us who can TRULY RELATE to what we are saying and you believe in what we stand for!! you dont just bob your head to the catchy beat....you feel this shit, its a part of you just like its a part of us!! and i want to thank you all for being a part of it and helping the hive come alive!!

KIA and MAL to you all!!
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

You love us You Really Love us Empty
PostSubject: Re: You love us You Really Love us   You love us You Really Love us EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:56 pm

i couldnt have said it better myself! You love us You Really Love us 203363
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem

You love us You Really Love us
Page 1 of 1