ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! I_vote_lcapAnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! I_voting_barAnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! I_vote_lcapAnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! I_voting_barAnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!

Go down 
+2
suggaplum
Zodiac Drake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! Empty
PostSubject: AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!   AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:18 am

Alright, the first portion of the video is the same as before, with a extra part. To prove it was my hoodie, I added more of the video of me.

The second portion of the video, is for AnnaMolly, of my two cats. The Gray and White cat is named, Fluffy. While the Tabby, in which my brother named, is D.O. Double G. Don't ask me why he named the cat that, but he did.

The third portion of the video, is my step-father's bike, kinda nice.

The first song in the video, if the first song I ever recorded, which on my B.C. Rich Warlock, around the time of 2000, or 2001, with a free, but slightly broken microphone. The second song is one of the first songs I recorded for 3 Second Apocalypse, which wasn't named, but I made it around, 2003, that also, was recorded on the same guitar, amp, and microphone as the first. So, hope you guys enjoy! Comment, and all that stuff, THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
suggaplum

Anomaly Bucks : 5388
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!   AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 am

AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! 548571 cool video drake!! its really nice to see the man behind the name. Your cats r very cute too. I liked when you went to film the second kitty and he sort meyowed hello to the camera. Very nice bike!! I know my brother Frank the Tank would certainly love that. He loves bikes and his favorite color is blue. Thanks for the video!! AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! 548571
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!   AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 am

ok ok it was a hoodie! lol nice vid man! i wanna see more like this! good seeing your face!
white logo grey white white purple kia white white purple grey white white logo
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!   AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 am

i left the message above lol!
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

Anomaly Bucks : 5374
Juju Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!   AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

[b]Sweet!!!! Good shit bro, oddly enough you look pretty well the same way i pictured you to look. that bike was pretty bad ass. if i could legally drive i'd have one just like that. WHOO HOO, Video of drake!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehyve.tk
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5495
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!   AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:27 am

aaaahhhh its a drake !
jk buddy
nice video
I may have to make one of meh neck of the woods
lol!

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!   AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video! Empty

Back to top Go down

AnomalyZodiacDrake's Newest Video!
Page 1 of 1