ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Favorite Songs! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Favorite Songs! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Favorite Songs! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Favorite Songs! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Favorite Songs! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Favorite Songs! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Favorite Songs! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Favorite Songs! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Favorite Songs! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Favorite Songs! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Favorite Songs! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Favorite Songs! I_vote_lcapFavorite Songs! I_voting_barFavorite Songs! I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Favorite Songs! I_vote_lcapFavorite Songs! I_voting_barFavorite Songs! I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Favorite Songs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

Favorite Songs! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Songs!   Favorite Songs! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:30 am

Alright, I am just curious as to what, my fellow Anomalies are into, music wise. So! Post your top ten artist and/or songs. That would open the door into truly relating a bit better.

I guess I should start it off.

10. Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral.
The hauntingly beautiful guitar styles of, Tony Iommi, blends so many elements into one song. From blues to jazz, and to rock and metal. Also proved to the world, that a slow metal song can be harder than any metal songs that had a faster tempo!

09. Racer X - Technical Difficulties.
This song has most certainly fed any speed-metal head's stomach well. This song is amazing, in the dynamic's of chord structure its basic, but if you listen you can almost hear his emotion's singing through his fingers.

08. Howling Wolf - Smokestack Lightning.
The man who many claim took the crown from Muddy Waters. His music and vocals, just pushed me to enjoy a genre that was different.

07. Elmore James - Dust My Broom.
The guitar on this is amazing, if you ever want to hear a song that makes you want to learn blues, this would be the song.

06. Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman.
With Randy Rhoads on lead guitar, his knowledge of classical style stemming from his mother, who had a classical musical background. This is one of the greatest songs that use's classical chord formations that succeeded in creating a sound entirely different.

05. BB King - Ten Long Years.
The true king! All that needs to be said!

04. Robert Petway - Catfish Blues.
This guy, had an amazing way of playing the guitar. That complimented his vocals, where beautiful.

03. Peter Frampton - Do You Feel (Like We Do) Live.
This is the one song that fired up my desire for the talk box. Damn, I still want one, I nearly exploded my head trying to contain my thoughts of use for the talk box, when I first heard this song.

02. Skip James - Hard Time Killing Floor Blues.
Good 'ol Skip James, the man that influenced a lot of Delta blue's singers coming up from the late 30's early 40's. Still influencing today.

01. Skip James - Devil Got My Woman.
If you wanted to hear just one song that explained why I started liking blues, just take a listen to "Devil Got My Woman." and everything would become clear to you, why I love the blues. This song honestly, made me pick up acoustic guitar and start learning something, other than metal and Classical. It opened up my mind, to accept all music, and not too limit myself to one or two genre's. I told myself after listening to this song for the first time, "if something could be this beautiful, there has to be more than what I am listening too now."

I love a lot of blues, I strive to make a lot of my music influenced by blues, and classical. Use blues as the foundation, than build the walls with the classical. If that makes any sense! So, let's see what your influences are!

Last edited by Zodiac Drake on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

Favorite Songs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs!   Favorite Songs! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Great topic Drake!
and it's something EVERYONE can relate to also!
This list Could go on and on and changes a few times a year but as of right now, this would be my top listening albums list.

1.Tool-Lateralus
This album was Produced as a means in , Calming a Psychotic mind. Lot's of studies went into finding a way to take chaos in the mind and allow it to relax into a calm mood. It works!

2. Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the moon
Nothing makes me think of my childhood and growing up more then that album. The good times , the bad times. From young parents that still were together to smoking blunts in the dugout at school. All around just great music, Foreground or Background!

3. Bone Thugz N Harmony-E. 1999 Eternal
First thing that needs to be said about this album is the production! In 30 years, there has only been one album that even has a higher level of quality, being Alice Coopers-Million Dollar Babies. Anyways, This album Is proof that you make create anything you can imagine. 5 minds working and flowing like one. One of the very few "Rap" albums worth a damn!

4. Inkognito-The Eyedentity Sampler

To me, It's not a Sampler at all! It's an album all to itself! Even though I heard it go through so many changes and tweeks, I still get Inspired Everytime i listen to it. the segway between the tracks just make you STOP, and think about Who you are. And most importanty, It's only a taste of what this cat's Gunna bring with a full album!

5. Tool- AEnima
An album I've always listened to. It's hard to think of a time when i didn't have this album really. This album has a Great deal in my getting into singing/vocals. The song "AEnima" is a powerful song and based off Bill Hick's comedy.

6. A Perfect Cirlce-Thirteenth Step
I originally bought this album when it came out for the song "weak and powerless" but found myself really connecting with "The Package" on a personal note. Again, this album influenced my vocals greatly. Songs such as "the Noose" and "A Stranger"
helped me harmonize and enjoy vocals much more.

7. Pantera-Vulgar Display Of Power
No explanation other then i turn into The Ultimate Warrior when i listen to this album! lol It's just Driving metal when metal was metal! Dimebag Darrel Abbot Lives on in this album!!

8. Pink Floyd-The Wall
Plain and simple, If this album isn't in your collection, you are missing out greatly! Watching the movie is good but listening to it is a far better experience. At 26 songs, This album is a master piece and just damn good music!

9. DethKlok-The DethAlbum

For something to be this Brutal and you to find out they are Cartoons is just Mind Blowing! This Is What i have playing anytime I'm playing a Shooter on Xbox live. Out of all the "Metal" today, this is the only thing worth a damn and like I said, they are Cartoons! Nuff said!

10. 10 years- Autumn Effect
Just a damn good album to chill to. Be it on in the back ground as i clean up the house or rockin it while having my way with Photoshop, Good tunes!

Well, there ya go
Favorite Songs! 180673
My top 10 albums as of right now. Now keep in mind, even though I enjoy these albums, It doesn't always mean i enjoy the artist themselves.
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else posts!!

Favorite Songs! 929660 Favorite Songs! 203363 Favorite Songs! 929660
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

Favorite Songs! Empty
PostSubject: For Albums.   Favorite Songs! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 pm

I would have to say, album wise. Just a quick list.

10. Pantera - "The Great Southern Trendkill."
09. Black Sabbath - "Paranoid."
08. The Alan Parson's Project - "I, Robot."
07. Pink Floyd - "The Wall."
06. Ozzy Osbourne - "Diary of a Madman"
05. Nirvana - "Nevermind"
04. Symphony X - "The Damnation Game."
03. Kamelot - "Ghost Opera."
02. Symphony X - "The Divine Tragedy."
01. Epica - "The Phantom Agony."

Those are my top album's and have been for a very long time now. Nothing now can match what has past and it's sad the future claims influence from the past artist and they ruin or mock their abilities in the cover's and remixes.
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516
Juju Level : 34

Favorite Songs! Empty
PostSubject: MyTopTen   Favorite Songs! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Sorry-guys-but-my-space-bar-no-work.

1.Inkognito.....Now-babe-I-am-not-just-sayin-this-because-your-my-lover!!!I-Envy-your-sound-and-your-imagination-I-don't-wanna-say-too-much,but-I-Have-been-watching-you-for-almost-nine-years-and-trust-me-anyone-who-hears-this-album-is-gonna-need-duck-tape-too-keep-their-mouth-held-shut-cause-their-jaw-is-gonna-drop.Smile

2.Deacon.....I-have-heard-some-of-your-music-and-what-I-have-heard....Well-GREAT-Job-man...Can't-Wait-For-MORE!!!!!!

3.Zodiac-Drake's-Guitar-work!!!!For-real-Drake-you-got-some-skill-man.I-honestly-do-envy-your-music!!!!!Only-cause-I-can-build-off-of-it-an-see-what-I-wanna-see...close-my-eye's-an-drift-away!!!!!

4.Pink-Floyd-Fearless,off-the-album-Meddle.Great-fucking-song-lyric's-say-it-all!!!!!

5.Bob-Marley-No-Women-No-Cry....When-I-Get-All-Sad-an-Blue,Bob-Helps-remind,me-that-everything-is-gonna-be-alright.

6.Ziggy-Marley-True-to-myself<----the-title-says-it-all!!!!

7.The-Beatles-Lucy-In-The_sky-With-Diamonds<----I-love-hearing-the-beatles-sing-this-song....but-Ayame-can-do-it-better!!

8.Janis-Joplin-summertime-I-love-and-will-always-love-this-womens-courage-and-strangth-She-reminds-me-alot-of-myself-in-so-many-ways!!!!!And-God-What-A-voice-she-fucking-had-man!!!!!

9.Damien-Marley-There-For-You.I-Like-Alot-of-Reggea.But-this-song-in-particular-has-alot-of-meaning-too-me.If-you-get-a-chance-check-it-out-on-youtube,cause-you-guys-have-alot-too-do-with-this-song-as-well.Well-atleast-the-one's-who-give-a-shit-anyway.

10.Anyone-who-can-bring-REAL-Talent-and-REAL-music-Too-the-table!!!!!

With-all-that-said!!!!!!!!

Much-Love-too-you-all!!!!!

And-KIA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Songs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs!   Favorite Songs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Songs!
Page 1 of 1