ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up I_vote_lcapXbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up I_voting_barXbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up I_vote_lcapXbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up I_voting_barXbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up Empty
PostSubject: Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up   Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:45 pm

For those of you that have an XBOX360 and like things early, I've found a way for you to sign up for the beta release of the twitter and facebook update. You have to sign up to microsoft connect in order to apply for the beta, so be sure to do that before taking the survey and submit. here is the link and GOOD LUCK!

https://connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate?wa=wsignin1.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem

Xbox360 LIVE beta for facebook and twitter sign up
Page 1 of 1