ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? I_vote_lcapHidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? I_voting_barHidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? I_vote_lcapHidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? I_voting_barHidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?

Go down 
+2
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 am

What is with the hidden camcorder's within scrolling mini-billboards and various other advertisements. The target demographic is the demographic they had in mind with creating the product. Seems, as if the it was just a bad excuse that most people are buying to spy on the consumer's that enter the business. I just don't get why they enable such privacy invading thing to continue! Mad AH! Mad
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 pm

ever seen enemy of the state?
they watch us constantly, maybe not live viewing in most cases. but around my neck of the woods, we have cameras at intersections. I've had several friends that have gotten tickets in the mail for driving to fast down the highway. yeah, highway!! how you ask, they now paint big white dots on the lanes here and the can judge from the eye in the sky how long it took you to go from dot #1 to dot #2 and so on. it's their way of forcing us to march in a line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5399
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:05 am

They are all over!!! you cant stop it!!!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:06 am

but we can let them know we are watching also! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5495
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 am

ha yes!
let them know that they're observational subjects have turned their own ideas against them and are no longer in the dark

(my 1 am rambleness lol)

Like a Star @ heaven purple logo Like a Star @ heaven
kia white
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516

PostSubject: plain and simple   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:23 am

THIS WORLD IS FUCKED !!!!!!!!!!

We must make a change guys ...for our children !!!!!! purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:09 pm

and that is a statement I can stand behind, I think about the fact that this is the world Im bringing my baby into and it makes me sick.
this world is fucked, but it's not too late to change

Back to top Go down
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: A man I looked up too said...   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm

I was once told by my 9th History teacher that, "It's never too late, until you give up." That always has stuck with me.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Amen Brother Zodiac! its NEVER to late untill you abandon all hope!

purple logo kia white white logo
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516

PostSubject: Thats right guys !!!!!!!   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 pm

You all are so right !!!!!

Theres always room to change or make change !!!! Without it the world would never change !!!!! As The Birds sang "Song title" Turn Turn Turn !!!!!! purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:21 am

It's amazing the little things that can stick with us through the years
<3's teachers

anomalies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?   Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Camcorder's in Advertisements?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve :: The Statik :: Anomaly Rants-
Jump to: