ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 I_voting_barHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 I_voting_barHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

How Are You Today (Post Daily)

Go down 
+6
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
AlkemyAnna
TheAmazingZigZag
grapey
Inkognito
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5578
Juju Level : 34

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:04 pm

where to start, i guess this is my rant about a shitty day/s.

The 5th was my sons birthday, his 9th birthday to be exact.
Originally, I had set out to have a party at the local arcade since he's all about video games and has never been to one. Well, there is a 10 person minimum for parties. Sad part is, there's not 10 kids around that he plays with and NONE of his family out side of his mom and dad really even bother. So, that idea was shot down! Same thing with chunk E. chesse, dave & busters and just about any other place to have a birthday party.

Since it was basicly, his mother, him and I, i just said fuck it and took him to his favorite resturant, EG Nick's and to see a horror movie. So i check the movie time which said 1:15 as the earliest and we set out for a good day. We get there and the fuckin place is closed! they open at 1:30 but have a fuckin movie listed as 1:15! Oh well, what time is the next showing, well first......

2:35, so we got about an hour to kill. My wifes dad hasn't been feeling well and has been in the hospital for a few days. So, we drove down to see him and make sure he was alright and if he was getting out in time to have cake and ice cream. after that we decided to hit the food spot first since we was getting hungry waiting. So we get there, order some of the GREATEST REAL pizza you could ever taste and wait. Well, our waitress must have fuckin forgot her BRAIN! She's dropping shit, splashing people with soup, just straight up disrespectful!
so 15 mins before we have to leave to see the movie, our food shows up! At this point, my son is starting to feel sick and can't eat due to his head hurting. FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!

So I have to decide if we are going to enjoy our food and say fuck the 2:35 showing, or box up a fresh meal and hurry across town. Since my son wasn't eating and the table wench was a total moron, i figured it was time for me to leave before i F5'ed her ass through a table! So we bust ass, get to the movie and finally had a good time! We seen Zombieland, more of a comedy then horror but not bad, first time i'd laughed out loud in a movie theater in a looooong time!

So, now it's time to come home for cake and ice cream but first we stop by the ol wally world "walmart" to let him pick out his birthday gifts. I learned as a child that "getting" a gift is far better then "receiving" a gift. what i mean is, a child will always enjoy a gift they pick out more then out that you think they MIGHT like. He ended up getting forced unleashed for the psp and a cool ass crayon pack. He's an artist and always likes makers, penciles anything to draw with much more then figures or movies and games.

So we get home and have him play in his room so mom and dad can calm rest for a minute or 2......
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 838661

around about 5 or so, my wifes father is released form the hospital and she leaves to get him. about 2 hours later him and her get here and my brother in law and his wife. aside from them, my room-mate and his wife and son are there.
Since the saying "like father, like son" is true He dislikes CAKE and wanted an Ice cream cake. Originally, was were going to have them print out bart simpson in the devil costume but the assholes at DairyQueen told us that they could get fined $1000 if they printed that due to copyrights.
ummmmmmmmm......NOOOOOOOOOOO!
they are making money from preforming a service to the public, not from selling Simpson merch!!! FUCKHOLES, ALL OF THEM, FUCKHOLES! lol

So, my wife had to do a "mom" version with gel frosting and it turned out good enough! my son was very happy with the cake! Shortly after, everyone left since it was getting late by now. My son was happy with his birthday and went to bed playing killing jedi!

What really pissed me off is that no one from my side of the family even tried to say happy birthday or anything. Shit really pissed me off! It's not about gifts, it's about family and showing love. Hell, my fuckin room-mate didn't even buy my some a fuckin card! instead, he spent $35 on a bag of weed!
Yeah, i know, you'd think that with my size and angry, people would try to at least go out of their way to not piss me off, just a lil bit maybe! Not so much! I get a plate covered in dirt weed shoved in my face along with "look at all the fuckin seeds in this bag, man..."

Then, this morning at about 5 a.m., me and my wife wake up to her dad needing a ride to the hospital again, he's having chest pains again. So here i am, 3:57 p.m. and she just got home. He's doing o.k. right now but it's still not good. This is the age in your life when people start to die from living, It's never easy to deal with or prepare for.

so yeah, things have been kind of chaotic these past few days. sprinkle on spending time with your friends and having them drop drama right into your lap in the middle of it, kind of makes me wish i could smash things like godzilla right now. Deacon see RED!

sorry, i needed to vent! lol

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 929660 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 929660
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5499
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: All Good, Here in Seattle (I guess.)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 am

Alright, I apologize for not being around the forum's for a while. For some reason, it wouldn't load up in Opera, and Firefox displayed an error message, and Internet Explorer just kept loading. I cleaned out my history for all them, and now I am able to get back on here, strange. I don't understand why my history would be conflicting with the loading of the site, but the good news is I am back! WHOO!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5473
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 am

Finally got my internet back
but not doing to well these days
on top of baby daddy drama (mostly caused by his new gf)
All the problems I was having with poor circulation and muscle cramps that I had before I got my stents put in are back
full force and stronger than ever
my doctor is suggesting as soon as I get my medicare set back up here in a couple days that I go in for emergency angioplasty and possibly a couple more stents
my body was working great for awhile
but the baby is just taking everything out of me
basically if I dont get this surgery the baby is going to kill me
I call the SSI office everyday to see if my claim is back from the review board and as soon as it is, I will get my monthly money deposited into my bank account, drive 45 miles to Anchorage, get my medicare stickers and drive all the way back to Wasilla and go to the doctor
until then I've just been laying in bed and trying not to overly strain myself
but I will get through this
I always do

I Love you guys!

purple blink kia purp purple blink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5377
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 am

Sorry if i have been on the post for awhile i been have this dizzyness latey and they give me meds for it but they are not working my dizzy is coming back and now i have to go to another doctor to see whats going with me going on the 3th doctor so far now but. I been resting a lot latey and sleep a lot it weird but sometime i cant sleep that weird to i don't know but i'm keep my head up and try to keep it together. how are you guys are doing? kia purp candy corn guts dead leaf kia white
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 am

sorry to hear you have been feeling so bad lately. seems everyone has just been getting worse and worse these past few months. I have still got a bad stomach and nothing i do helps. through the day it lightens up but at night and when i wake up, it is like having a gallon of vinegar just sitting in my gut.

A side from that though, things have been a bit better on my end. Trying to get my house picked up and put back in order from pulling out all the halloween decorations. boxes of junk everywhere! hoping to do a walk through once we get it all set up.i will do it during the day time so i can have some natural light in hopes that this shit ass cam will pick it up good enough. I hate that damn camera! lol

It is so damn cold out now! wow! standing at the bus stop this morning, it was so damn cold! all the kids where huddled together keeping warm and it made me think of all the times i had to do that when i was in school as a kid. damn snotcicles
and chunks of ice in my hair! lmao

only real bad thing going on right now is lately people have been mis-interpreting what i try to express. during conversations, somehow people just assume instead of relate and understand my point. This normally is not a problem but it seems that everytime, i end up getting in to a fight over me giving my opinion. Really gets to ya after awhile. Kind of makes you not want to talk anymore sometimes.

all in all, sometimes when the path your walking turns into a dead end, you have to be aware of the fact that you can always create a new path. No matter what, express yourself, no matter who agrees or disagrees. speak your mind and speak it loudly.

on that note, happy monday! I am gunna go pulla a garfeild, find a nice warm blanket, some hot lasagna and see if i can kick this dog off the table a few times!

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 130523 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 130523
Back to top Go down
suggaplum

Anomaly Bucks : 5366
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:33 am

Hey! I found my way back here!! It has been a bit but, I have been trying like hell to find the time to be on here again. Wyndham hotels can kiss my ass! I was trying to get online at work, which I guess I should not be doing anyways but, I do get online....I work the night shift and have no guests to ever check in and dead silence besides running coke machines and a lobby T.V. set. I need a better way too spend my time. So I try and get online and check the forum and it's this white screen popping up with a blocker that says...."You can not access this site because it is non-work related" I was like WTF!!! I can not do anything at work now because they have it all blocked.

Anyways, my days have been mostly filled with working until 7am then seeing my son go to school and then helping my very ill father out to get to his doctors appointments and hospital visits. He seems to be doing better but, I never stop worrying. I never thought Dad would turn to Grandpa so quickly! He has really aged since my mom died and my son has been born. Damien did have a great Birthday. Deacon is so right about the waitress though. We gave her a five dollar tip which she should feel lucky to have gotten at all. As for the up comming holidays I will be going to a Halloween wedding and its planned to be quite amazing! I hope to get some good pictures from Deacon and the Ninja of the Halloween madness that happens here at the house too! Damien is not going to trick or treat much this year, he says he wants to scare the kids and picked out this crazy ghost looking skeleton-faced killer costume with a sword thats bigger than him!!! lol. He's so excited.
I also wanted to post that to my girl Alkemy
I am so sorry we were cut short that day we were trying to spend some time online! My dad got so sick and needed me to take him to the E.R. but yeah, we do gotta plan some time hanging out real soon again. It's been a bit and I miss you guys!! Well, I hope to catch up again real soon! I'mma keep my eye out for some Halloween fun on here cause I know everyone out there brainstorming up some wicked goodness for this most Abstrakt of Holidays !! Love You All! KIA!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

awww where did everyone gooo
anyways, im back
with a quickly expanding belly and lower back pain
lol
anyways, just wanted to pop in and see what was going on with everyone
love you all!!
multi color kia white multi color
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm still here ziggy, everyday. just no one posts anything anymore and i rarely see anyone come to the site much. good to see ya back in the place, maybe you can stimulate the forum a bit.

hope your doing o.k. and everything is going well with the wee lil one growing inside ya. keep ya head up girl!!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:25 am

IT'S A GIRL!!
lol
thats about all i had to say
purple blink kia white purple blink
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:08 am

CONGRATS! I would love to have a daughter but the wife says no way on having anymore. that's super cool news, a Baby Anomaly!
i so would love to have a onezy made for ya. hope everything is going good for ya as of late. like i said, no one really posts here anymore and it's nice to not only see some activity on here but also, to find out how ya been doing.

keep ya head up and be strong! when's the due date?
red logo grey white kia white grey white red logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 am

you better be ready to laugh so damn hard you fall off your chair
my little girl is due on April 20, 2010
LOL

purple blink kia white purple blink
Back to top Go down
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5499
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: The Drake is Good!   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:58 am

Alright, so this is bugging me. Nobody is posting anymore on the hyve anymore lately. I am doing rather good lately though, just been having a lot to do with music. So hope all is good with everybody else! Come back home peoples! *Clicks heels* "No place like home!"

Hope all is well with everyone else!!!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm

things have been a little hectic lately, but I'm trying to be here more often I swear.
lol
I miss all you guys and I hope to talk to you all soon

purple logo kia purp purple logo
Back to top Go down
J.smith13thdegree

J.smith13thdegree

Anomaly Bucks : 5200
Juju Level : 0

PostSubject: I'm Amazed   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:26 am

I'm Blessed today for finding such a wonderful site.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 am

welcome to the site! forgive me if i sound a bit aggressive but may i ask how you found our site? we just like to know what form of media brought your attention to us.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask them. someone is always here watching and replying.

hope you find a liking within the hyve!

red logo kia white red logo
Back to top Go down
J.smith13thdegree

J.smith13thdegree

Anomaly Bucks : 5200
Juju Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm

I found your site Via Google, After one of my brothers saw a video by you all on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3