ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Deacon's DeviantART page Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Deacon's DeviantART page Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Deacon's DeviantART page I_vote_lcapDeacon's DeviantART page I_voting_barDeacon's DeviantART page I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Deacon's DeviantART page I_vote_lcapDeacon's DeviantART page I_voting_barDeacon's DeviantART page I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Deacon's DeviantART page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5578
Juju Level : 34

Deacon's DeviantART page Empty
PostSubject: Deacon's DeviantART page   Deacon's DeviantART page EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Sup sup ANOMALIES? hope the new years been better then last year. I've been doing my best to keep things updated on here for you guys. As of late, i haven't seen much traffic in the forums aside from Zodiac and his awkward bathroom tales! lol

I figured that might be due to things to look at and enjoy. with the last few months being packed full of family holidays, it was hard to get together and formulate a plan for new content aside from the thank you videos and wishing you a good holiday.
Just know, new content is on the way, just a few hurdles to overcome before it'll be released. So sorry that you guys have to wait but it will be well worth it, I promise!

So in the meantime, I've taken the time to go back through my hard drive and upload the artwork i've created since the early days of abstrakt. Not only have i uploaded them but i've taken the time to explain a bit about aspects of the image, an inside look into the mind of the artist if you will!

I'll be uploading something each day, at least 1 or 2 images. So please, give them a look through and feel free to leave comments and feedback on the artwork! i'm not 100% but i also believe that i can set the images to be ordered as posters and even shirts. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though. all that will come at the right time. believe me, i know you guys want shirts, i do also!

So yeah, when ya got some time, jump over to my deviantART page and enjoy some ABSTRAKT ARTWORK! remember to read the captions!!

Deacon's DeviantART page

red logo kia white red logo anomalies red logo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem

Deacon's DeviantART page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve :: The Freakuency :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: