ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) I_vote_lcapBeeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) I_voting_barBeeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) I_vote_lcapBeeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) I_voting_barBeeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5499
Juju Level : 59

Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) Empty
PostSubject: Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)   Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 am

So, I was at this restaurant with a couple of friends, we had a fair amount of liquid compared to food, and I began the need to use the restroom. I excused myself like a gentleman and of course they made fun of me. With the sense of losing my way over in-flatted sense of entitlement. I cracked a very, very wise joke.

"Shut up! Real men tinkle in the little girls room!" (Now, if I wasn't under the influence that might have sounded gay.)

With that said, and their silence left. I headed towards the restrooms, I enter the men's room, and standing before my eyes was something strange, at first I thought I was in heaven, and I walked looked at the sign on the door and realized, nope I am still in hell "Men". I walk back in and standing there, possibly just as drunk as myself, was the most beautiful woman I every laid eyes on! I walk, well.... stagger up to the urinal next to her, and i can't entirely remember but I think I asked her a few question.

"You come here often, pretty lady?" I asked in my sexiest deepest voice.

"Excuse me," was the answer I received in return with a voice just as deep and sexy.

"Here, come often?" I asked again.

"No, not really. Why?"

"Just curious if a sexy girl like yourself was here by yourself or on a date."

As sHE talked I could not get over the fact that she had the sexiest Adam's Apple I had ever seen. Short story long, got her number, and a date.

So, my question is. Did I score, or did I SCORE!

Seriously, just wondering how the Eyedenty and Reborn album's are going and the progress you guys have made.

Oh! And how is Blynd's progress and album, haven't heard too much about him in a while the man must be hard at work on something!

Hopefully you guys and gals (Oh....Yeeah!) Won't be too offended by the story just a ice breaker to get a few chuckles if needed.

Stay Drake, and never fear the Zodiac, because he will just bust-a-22mil-cap at ya anyways!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5578
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)   Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 am

LMFAO!!! your fuckin crazy sir!

i'm doing somethings here and there on reborn. done a few test recording of somethings, mostly trying to get things sounding right. if all goes well there should be a large chunk done this year, possibly a new sampler. i've been writing a lot of stuff that's just not suitable for REBORN so either i'm gunna do something before i release REBORN or there will be another album shortly after the release of REBORN. not sure right now. lots of work to still do so i can't promise anything just yet.

as for ink and the rest of the crew, i'm wondering the same thing!!

red logo kia white red logo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5499
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Yeah, lol.   Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes, sir! I am, crazy.

AWESOME! Two CD's sounds nice! Can't wait, well, I can but becoming harder by the day as I listen to the play list of all your samplers and Inks and Blynd's.

Stay up, and hope all is good, sir!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5473
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)   Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm

lol welcome back to the hyve Drake, been awhile, great entrance dear sir!
good question though, I'm am so excited to hear whats coming out, I'll be watching Deacon, make me proud!

purple logo kia purp purple logo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)   Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Page 1 of 1