ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! I_vote_lcapABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! I_voting_barABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! I_vote_lcapABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! I_voting_barABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! Empty
PostSubject: ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum!   ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 am

Took a lil bit but we've added the livestream channel to the forum page. you might notice that you don't get the adverts anymore when you view it from here. Well, they think they're sneaking but taking the ad code out of the myspace embed code. not us fools, we like to tinker and toy and we found a way around shit!

i haven't had any lag issues yet...YET. once again, if you guys run into issues, let us know! so now you only really need to come here from now on to view the shows. our chat is independent from livestream so that should help with the lag, not to mention no more ads!

hope to see you guys around more often!

ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum! Kiaint10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem

ABSTRAKT T.V. added to the forum!
Page 1 of 1