ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Swine Flu=Propaganda Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Swine Flu=Propaganda Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Swine Flu=Propaganda I_vote_lcapSwine Flu=Propaganda I_voting_barSwine Flu=Propaganda I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Swine Flu=Propaganda I_vote_lcapSwine Flu=Propaganda I_voting_barSwine Flu=Propaganda I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Swine Flu=Propaganda

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5461
Juju Level : 9

Swine Flu=Propaganda Empty
PostSubject: Swine Flu=Propaganda   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 am

lets hear your thoughts! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5511
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Hm.   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 am

Okay, N1H1, being more of the Russian outbreak of influenza, it target's more children and elderly alike, and those who already have conflicting health conditions. Now, Swine Influenza being of the "Illuminati" or "Government Propaganda" highly unlikely, the topical human influenza, targets all persons, leaving none. This influenza, target's certain "weak" human's. The ability to target such precise groups, highly unlikely, elderly yes, Middle-aged, yes, children, I doubt it, the brainwashing would prove useful for the demographic. So, this Swine Influenza isn't something to fear, UNLESS you believe you are being poisoned by the government or the Illuminati. My wonderful mother, works at High Line Hospital here in Burien, and and well, from what I was told by her, and several doctor's, I spoke to during a afternoon of lunch, talking time out of their busy day of sitting behind a desk playing various computer games. So, kindly spoke to me about this infamous "Vaccine", the Vaccine they are extending to people who sought after this Panic, are given the normal everyday Human Influenza shot. When I asked baffled, "Why?!" the response from the most ass-hole(ish) doctor in the hospital replied, "Because we make more money." I inquired, "wouldn't such a thing be deadly to the people?" and he ever so obviously rolled his eyes in my direction. "Of course not, the Swine Influenza spreading around, isn't deadly, it just keeps you off your feet longer than a normal Influenza." I stared him down for a quick moment than asked, "Well, you charge this people more money for a Vaccine that doesn't do anything? That is wrong." and he responded, "No, we aren't charging more money for a shot that won't help, we are charging more money for a shot that helps them believe they will get better, and it protects them of the regular flu, so they can't complain."

Well, I guess, when the death toll's rise higher, and the spike become sharper, we will know it's too late. But as of now, the main deaths are coming from South America, with nearly 2,000 deaths accounted to the Swine Influenza, right behind them is North America with 886 accounted to the Swine Influenza Majority of those are due to PREEXISTING HEALTH CONDITIONS AND ELDERLY, and most refused the Vaccine, and still died. I doubt this is the deadly pandemic we all have been reading about and watching in youtube video's that is released by the Illuminati. So, I am not scared as of yet, and even the doctor who told me about the Vaccine is required to be injected by it. All health official's are required to take the shot. So, until next time, KIA and MAL!!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5590
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu=Propaganda   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 pm

About a week ago, when i started to feel like shit, i went to the local food mart to track down one of these shoots. why? well, i have a 9 yr. son. He comes in contact with hundreads of nasty dirty ass kids all day long. Since i had lung surgery, i've done my best to keep from getting real sick. Well, the local food spot had a sign that said, "free flu shoots", so that was my place! i sat down, read through all the info they wanted you to read and handed my slip in to the pharmacy.

now i know what your thinking, why would i even try to do this, it's pointless and unhealthy!
I know!
Reason was, I'm not a watcher, I'm a Doer. If this shot was going to do anything, This was the perfect time to do my own groundwork.

After giving the 19 yr old Kid that ran the pharmacy the form, i was told that i needed to wait 15 mins and come back. then handed me another paper that they had behind the counter.
I had some food to get so i shopped for about 10 mins and cam back. At this point, i begain to read the paper work i was given. It's was jib jab about how this strain was slightly different then the common one and the symptoms to gave off.
soreness, chest pains, loss of energy..etc.

then under about 2 paragraphs, i found a shocking string or details. turns out that in order to get this shot i wasn't only getting a shot! In a legal swayzy way, it's described the procedure in which the "vaccine" would happen.

after receiving the SHOT, i was to INHALE a LIVE SAMPLE of the FLU VIRUS in order to ENABLE the "VACCINE" to take EFFECT!

This is no lie! no spinning tales, just plain out with my own eyes, the truth! in order for me to build an immunity to this strain, i had to intake the virus and trust that my body worked out the instructions on killing it with the "vaccine".

I started to read more and came across me not being able to leave the point that the shot was given for 20 mins just to make sure "EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT BEFORE LEAVING"

So as all this is coming to a boil in my head and I'm realizing what they are doing to people, i hear......Are you ready to pay for your shot?

"what?" I said..

"Your flu shot, I can take care of you over here. It will be $23.58, then i can set you up for the shot behind the curtain over there.

With out thinking about it i set everything down and walked away. Sadly, i didn't keep the paper in which this info was printed and really wish i would have kept it. Every time i go back to the grocery store, i keep an eye out for one of those papers to take, scan and post. when i find one, you know i'll post it here first!

The lesson I learned once again...
You will always find out more details when you use YOUR eyes to solve the puzzle.

abstrakt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5461
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu=Propaganda   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 pm

man if you would of went though with that and shit i would of care to MI and smacked you my self and...most likley died shortly after cause smacking you would infect me!!!! fuck this shit!!! and the day they try and FORCE us to take it...well hitler won guys!! we are living in his utopia...generations of people who think they are free but they are anything but!!! thats true slavery! be ready to fight anomalies...dont be scared fear is the killer...know your enemy and what they will do to attack us and dont htink our military will stand for it..they are taking orders from a president thats wasnt born in this country...meaning they do not have to do one fuckin thing he says!

know we have militias and gorilla groups forming that had taken the oath to protect this country from threats foreign and domestic..and they feel obama is a forign and domestic thret to us all!! so we wont be alone if the shit pops off!! we are naturally rebellious by nature a huge majority of us will not just lay down and let these fucks take our country! fuck that take our WORLD!

keep .....it.....ABSTRAKT and they will never win
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5511
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Yes, sir!   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:05 pm

"I would rather die like a man, than live like a coward!"
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5506

PostSubject: Thats right Drake   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Well put man !!!!!!! purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5485
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu=Propaganda   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

my brain hurts from trying to wrap around the reasoning of some people in this world

Like a Star @ heaven purple logo Like a Star @ heaven
anomalies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: Tell me about it   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:06 am

I get so mad at some people ....mainly for ignorance !!!! But not all of us are ignorant!!!!Also piont be made...right here right now!!!!!!! NO one should get any kind of vaccine!!!!!WE AIN"T DUMB!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5485
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu=Propaganda   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 am

so far the yearly deaths from swine flu are still significantly lower then that of the regular flu that comes around every year
a facxt i learned from my doc today

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: Seeeeee...WTF....WHY THE NEED FOR SHOTS AND SUCH   Swine Flu=Propaganda EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:40 am

TITLE SAYS IT !!!! LOL kia white
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu=Propaganda   Swine Flu=Propaganda Empty

Back to top Go down

Swine Flu=Propaganda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve :: The Statik :: Channel 0-
Jump to: