ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! I_vote_lcapDaft Punk enabling the brainwashing! I_voting_barDaft Punk enabling the brainwashing! I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! I_vote_lcapDaft Punk enabling the brainwashing! I_voting_barDaft Punk enabling the brainwashing! I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! Empty
PostSubject: Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm

I made this video, tell what you guys think of the imagery presented by the Famous Daft Punk Duo!

www.youtube.com/users/AnomalyZodiacDrake, check it if you wish.

Last edited by Zodiac Drake on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm

I've always avoided these asses like the plauge! it's like having a song on skip for hours on end! but i do see your point drake. they are Brainwashing with their lightshows greatly. play some old school nintendo games and you see warnings that flashing lights may cause seizures. i flights can do that to you then there's no arument that it can't "suggest" things to your body. I bet if you take of those helmets they have on it, G.W. and Obama rockin out like raver dave!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

PostSubject: I know.   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:12 pm

I listened to Daft Punk for years, and loved every song they made. I never thought I would watch a Concert video of them and see them LOOKING DOWN UPON THE MASS CROWD from within the Pyramid! Everything they do in a concert is about the Pyramid and to me, brainwashing. Just another love of mine in music blasted away due to the fucking conspiracy! I should have avoided them as well, but I guess, we have to make mistakes to learn from. Thank you for your thoughts on my video. Always be strong, truly relate, and keep thinking, all. I didn't and when I started too think it got me to founding truth.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 pm

i never had a problem with their music untill now...its pretty clean cut dehumanization as i mentioned on youtube!! and yea i saw the pyramid hand signs...notice int he Michael jason they dont care about us video...prison version...twords the end when hes goin hoooooooooooo like lion-o from thundercats (to cool) he puts the pyaramid hand sign over his crotch UPSIDE DOWN and starts fucking it....telling them FUCK YOU!!! they ban that version by the way! just make sure to avoid people like ALEX JONES and DAVID IKE yea they speak the truth with lies mixed in to taint the knowledge they say they are spreading!

listen to people who did die to get the herd to listen and the herd never hard shit!! just saw lips moving! William BILL Cooper is a good example!! he worked for the fuckin government at one point...and anytime he had said something that he later found out to be bullshit...he would admit that he was wrong!!! ike and jones NEVER admit their disinformation! making is propaganda with a personal agenda!!

and zietguiest fuck that shit to...they preach the same beliefs that the freemasons worship! yet it speaking out against them!!! Albert Pike started all this shit...look his work up!!! he basically laid out the plan and instruction on how make a NEW WORLD ORDER!

thanks so much for the vid hope to see lots more from you guys!! use youtube and shit to hsot it then bring it here to where you know people who care will see it and not diss you or talk shit!!

thank you...more juju and anomaly bucks for you sir!
KIA MAL
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

PostSubject: They really don't care about us!   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm

I just got done watching the Michael Jackson video, "They Don't Care About Us." and all I have to say is, a PYRAMID UPSIDE DOWN IS A PUSSY! \/
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm

yes...yes sir it is!! and thats exactly what they are!! and Michael knew it...im not saying the man was perfect he had his youth stolen form him...forced into the bizz at a very young age!! anyone that happens to is gonna develop problems!

but no ones fuckin perfect society trys to pretend like celebs are perfect then make a HUGE fuss about it when they do something wrong!!! its so sad to see what its become!

mike was trying to tell people whats going on just like many before him!! and was MURDERED by these sun worshiping boverian fucks!
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5399
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:58 am

That just weird what are they hiding behind them helmets i wonder if they are Devils under that shit and hiding from the world! lmao... good video honey bear! bounce What a Face affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!   Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daft Punk enabling the brainwashing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve :: The Statik :: Channel 0-
Jump to: