ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_lcapLeast Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_voting_barLeast Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_lcapLeast Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_voting_barLeast Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE

Go down 
+2
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
6 posters

Least Favorite Part Of Last KIA LIVE?
Good By Hoyses/Warning
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_lcap0%Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Abstrakt Videos 10
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_lcap0%Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nocturnal Sinsations LIVE
 0% [ 0 ]
Snuff Box
 0% [ 0 ]
The Technical Difficulties
 0% [ 0 ]
Abstrakt Safety
 0% [ 0 ]
Abstrakt Enlightenment
 0% [ 0 ]
Botchamania
 0% [ 0 ]
Mad V
 0% [ 0 ]
Honestly, I LOVED EVERYTHING
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_lcap100%Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE Empty
PostSubject: Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Once again its been about a week...Everyone should have had the chance to watch last Saturdays KIA LIVE...So we wanna know "What was your LEAST Favorite part of the last KIA LIVE"

After you vote please share what you voted and why.
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: well.   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:31 pm

I Voted, I loved everything. Because everything was perfect, the abstrakt return engulfed everything that was bad!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5495
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 am

i had to pick that i loved everything simply because the only unlikable part was maybe the tech diffs but thats part of abstrakt so i love even that

Like a Star @ heaven purple logo Like a Star @ heaven
anomalies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: everything.....   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Because I know you all worked really hard to make that show great for all of us !!!!!! white purple kia white white purple
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

Anomaly Bucks : 5392
Juju Level : 11

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:30 pm

i cant watch it all cause the shitty internet but yea i know it was great
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 pm

lol

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: That sucks   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:11 am

Damn sorry Pumpkin ...wish you could see it man !!!! It was awesome...we all had a really good time that night !!!! Hopefully soon it will all be on DVD !!!!! <---that right there needs to happen soon too !!!! Only cause I want some Abstrakt DVD's Too add to our collection !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
suggaplum

Anomaly Bucks : 5388
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:59 pm

all of it was awesome!! I liked everything too.
Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE 197907
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:45 pm

of course,
I love all the people we have here
you are alll SO greeaaaaat!!

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: We All Love you too   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:10 am

Yes we do...WE ALL LOVE YOU TOO zigzag

pot leaf alkemy pot leaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE   Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE Empty

Back to top Go down

Least Favorite Part Of Past KIA LIVE
Page 1 of 1