ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Radicals in America! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Radicals in America! Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Radicals in America! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Radicals in America! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Radicals in America! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Radicals in America! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Radicals in America! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Radicals in America! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Radicals in America! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Radicals in America! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Radicals in America! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Radicals in America! I_vote_lcapRadicals in America! I_voting_barRadicals in America! I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Radicals in America! I_vote_lcapRadicals in America! I_voting_barRadicals in America! I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Radicals in America!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5508
Juju Level : 59

Radicals in America! Empty
PostSubject: Radicals in America!   Radicals in America! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:13 am

Sitting here at, 10:01 A.M. in bed, watching CNN help in the spreading of fear into American's, they are talking about, Money, G20, Radical Extremist's, Terrorist's, War, More Troop's, and Iran's secret nuclear plant, and many other topics including, Weapon's of Mass-Destruction. I am just scared how many are believing this biased bullshit! They are considering Raising the Terror Threat Level, and how many of American's should be cautious of where they go, and the people they interact with. Because they might be Terrorist, Like the one's who attempted the Second 9/11 attack.

They are just trying desperately to create panic and fear in American's, they are flashing repeatedly with their eye-catching slogans. "Radical", "Terrorist's", "Attack's", "Weapon's of Mass-Destruction." just to name a few.

They are showing old video's of the World Trade Center attacks when they spoke about the alleged terrorist's who were arrested. They are just brainwashing like crazy. I just don't get it. Why are they doing it all now. What is the reason. Are they losing America's attention and now have the need to re-gain it with their lies? One reporter even mentioned "Draft" when talking about the document to Obama from the Commander in Afghanistan.

The tape from Bin Laden supposedly addressing Europe and threatening violence unto them for their alliance with the U.S. and that is now being flashed repeatedly.

I am just scared, but I don't know. I guess it's like watching the sand castle you built, crumble into the ocean.

Albert Einstein: "I have lost all faith in humanity, but still have faith in human's."
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5587
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Radicals in America!   Radicals in America! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:23 pm

very well put sir! all day long every channel i changed had something about that on it. this war has gone on for almost 10 years now and NOTHING has come from it but death. we have placed terrorist leaders in high commanding positions through out multiple governments. isnt it funny how a camel stubs his toe in the desert and good ol U.S. of A has to run over there and not only spray paint "america was here" on the side of the camel, but they also have to pick ai fight with every grain of sand in the desert just to try and show off for the rest of the world.

9 11 was a way to get people to herd together, think the same way and openly give bush the right to turn us into rats in a maze. now that he is not in office any more, where is he? eating the hearts of unborn children? making made passionate love to billy goats in candle lite cellers? either way, obama is trying to do the same thing now. how can a country that has more nuclear then the rest of the world police who can and can not have that ability. i belive they are miving not toward a new world order but more so, the united world or america!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5508
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Yes, sir!   Radicals in America! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:51 pm

It seems, we are the only country who can have secret weapon's of mass-destruction. Iran, from what it seems, has a open policy to its people, they knew about the nuclear plant, and approved of it. The U.S.A. doesn't reveal secret's to nobody UNLESS you are intending payment for the use of the secret. We are so willingly to label every other country a threat to America, when they are, but the biggest threat comes not from foreign soil, but from our own beating heart. The U.S.A. will be the downfall of ourselves, we try too hard to play big brother to everybody, and when that fails, we enact revenge against them. We are the world's leading WMD's manufacture and yet we hear nothing from our people about it being open, or having other nation's expect our experiment's. The Government are hypocrites and lie every chance they gain. Very few raise the question's to our Government of where uncounted funding goes, or the trillion spent on Military Sources produced, we spend more money on the military enforcing violence and death, and you hear our President speaking about Peace and how the U.S. is for Freedom and Liberty for all.

Very few asked why taxes were raised for School's, than to learn that School's are lacking the fund's necessary to keep programs in school's. When I was going to Evergreen High School, here in Burien, they had no Wood Shop class, they had to cut the music program, and before I left they were in the middle of cutting Art Class.

This Country is going stupid, and its going accordingly to the plan. Not only that, the whole world is following suit. The leading countries with the highest test scores from last year, have dropped this year from studies. This is a plague that people are accepting willingly. This is just the beginning, and it already bad. Everything is going to get worse, and when it does, I just hope we all are ready. Not a Hollywood movie where the good guy always prevails at the end.

And for the war, 10 years, this war is going to turn into a 20 year war, than a 30, there is no end in site. Obama, is a puppet and he fooled a lot of people. With the knowledge out now, those people should catch a clue, but they won't. I know I was one who defended him in a conversation between, Louie, and I, and he said McCain had more experience, and I countered him with, "Obama, has experience, McCain is just good at lying." After today, I regret ever once liking Obama, I was easily manipulated, because well, I wanted Bush out of Office, even if the Illuminati if, or is controlling them like puppet's, and McCain being a heavy supporter of Bush, I was like no, sir, fuck that man!

Well, I ran out of things to type, so with that being said, Anomaly Love to all!

Last edited by Zodiac Drake on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5458
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: Radicals in America!   Radicals in America! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm

fear causes irrational thought and the willingness to let others in power decide whats best for you! the keep us scared to keep us in control!

same shit hitler did!! scare the shit out of the people and offer them salvation!!

there is noting worse that a nation of people who are told they are free and, think they are free...but they are anything but! you can even grow your own veggies any more with out permission WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radicals in America!   Radicals in America! Empty

Back to top Go down

Radicals in America!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve :: The Statik :: Anomaly Rants-
Jump to: