ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups I_vote_lcapThe Mother Of All Fuck Ups I_voting_barThe Mother Of All Fuck Ups I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
The Mother Of All Fuck Ups I_vote_lcapThe Mother Of All Fuck Ups I_voting_barThe Mother Of All Fuck Ups I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

The Mother Of All Fuck Ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5461
Juju Level : 9

The Mother Of All Fuck Ups Empty
PostSubject: The Mother Of All Fuck Ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:57 pm

sup anomalies,
i have some really bad news for you all....last night hoys computers crashed so i took it apart and cleaned it up and got it working again...i decide to go ahead and delete the user name "Ink" from his pc (because im never on his pc) so i get to a point where it asks if i wanna delete all files thats attached to the user name so i say no because the ink name had a folder on the desktop WITH EVERYTHING! it was our back up of all the shows vids and pictures ect...not to mention i had 1000's of pictures of my kids birthdays Christmas and all that!

so it goes through its little prosses of deleting the name...and i restart and then go into the backl up folder to make sure everything was there...guess what....ITS ALL FUCKIN GONE ALL OF IT!! MY MUSIC MY SESSIONS EVERYTHING!

the fucking folders are still there but EMPTY....everything else from the past 3 years is GONE! this is the biggest dead end ive ever run into! its hard to comrahind all that i just lost an dhow it effects Abstrakt's future!!!

im not just gonna give up im going to try and run some file recovery programs and see what i can recover i guess....if any one has any ideas on how i can recover this shit please let me know...ive tried system restore and NO GOOD! i ask one thing of you all...i dont care what you believe in or what religion you are....pray to the almighty god of Abstrakt that i can figure out how to recover at least SOME of this shit!!! cause praying regardless of beliefs will send some positive energy my way and i really need it!

i apologize from the bottom of my heart for this fuck up...and how it will effect you anomalies and us at Abstrakt....i guess if i cant recover any of this....its back to square one with a lot of our future plans! we had planned a Christmas dvd of last years show and everything and its all gone! im so fuckin sorry!

keep it Abstrakt cause im finding it a bit hard to right now!

much love to you and yours
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5590
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Of All Fuck Ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 pm

very shitty! i have always suggested a external hard drive due to situations just like this! however, you kno wi am gathering all the energy i can hopinh that it send positive waves your way in hopes that you will recover some of not all of the files. i have lots of stuff on my hard drives and i know it may not be much of what you had but if there is anything i have that you need i will gladly send it your way!

makes me want to go get a second external hard drive just to back up the one i have! hopfully, you have some luck in this case sir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5511
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Horrible!   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 pm

I never encountered that problem before, I have to laptops at 350GB a piece, I split one in half, and save important stuff on that. That way, if I ever need to delete, or reformat, it doesn't touch that one. I just pray, offer sacrifices, do some miracle dances, in hopes you get what you need back. Good, sir!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Of All Fuck Ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 pm

thanks man...i did a system recovery and it only restored all the folders....jsut mocking me!!! no luck yet im researching the fuck out of the problem...i know files dont jsut vanish from your HDD they are still there...even if they are broken they are still lthere... the abstrakt stuff can be remade or redone...but the vids and pic of my kids...that shit makes me so fuckin sad!! 1000's and 1000's of pictures that i should of backe dup to disk or some shit...live and learn i guess, live and learn!
thanks for the positive ju ju Deacon and Drake
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

PostSubject: UPDATE on Mother Of All Fuck ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:15 am

well its official...nothings recoverable! it totally erased the data from the drive...
so our christmas show and past halloween show are just fond memories now! along with alot of videos and pictures of my kids and shit! a large portion was backed up on alkemy's PC so not all the family moments are lost!

but i did loose a lot of lyrics and about 50 files filled with random lyrics ideas and plans...it will all come back to me especially my lyrics! but like right now to save my life i cant remember the 3rd verse to after glow!!! shits frustrating guys! but you live and you learn and whut did i learn from this.....make dual backups of everything!! burn back ups to dvd and cdr if need be! my god....how am i ever gonna be able to rerecord half this shit...when i recorded shit liek white noise and anomalies i was in a mind set i was the embodiment of the songs and to have to go back and hope i can capture the same feeling and emotion vexes me to the core!

but ill never give up ill never quite...ill always do my best to Keep It Abstrakt! i jsut have a lot of work to make up for....so unfortunatly if yall want eyedentity by november or anytime before this years over...imma have to cancel the 31 days of helloween!! we will still do the helloweek end Live shows and ill be adding content when i can all month to get everyone in a halloweeny mood! it time to reap whut we have swon....just sucks half my crops are gone now! but sowen's rides the winds of change!! new things are happening as we speak and the forces of salem are rising!! the swarm is becomming restless and begs to be released!!

just have faith in me anomalies...send all the positive energy you can my way...i have honestly been feeling it! my depression is subsiding and i feel productive again...guess loosing everything time and time again puts things into prospective like a burning bush! leave you support and encouraging comments here...its what helps me get through the day most of the time!
Back to top Go down
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5511
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Again, Horrible!   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 am

I know about being the mindset of certain things, and finding it hard to go back to that mindset for it. Artistic values come and go, but always know, Art is always there. Just hope, You can find it again. My, Good sir, hope you continue to reach through the depression, depression is a killer, and when I was depressed, I lost all will to do anything I loved, good luck, and good day. Much Anomaly Love!
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Of All Fuck Ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm

im glad you feel me on that drake!! and thanks so much for the love and support!
right back atcha! should have sum halloween shit on here playing!
KIA and MAL
purple blink kia white purple blink
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5590
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Of All Fuck Ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:54 pm

That shit sux man. like i said if there is anything i can send your way let me know. i still have a good chunk of the xmas show so we'll see what we can put together. as far as after glow, i believe i have it, unless it was rewritten. hit me up on my space and i'll email you what you sent me in text form years ago.

hope things are better around them part sir. shit's shit and sometimes tends to stink. give my good wishes and love to the family sir! maybe taco night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5485
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Of All Fuck Ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:45 am

oh wow, most def. sending the positive energy and Anomaly love to you Ink
I may not have faith in much but I do have faith in a persons determination and passion and you have that
in bundles
so all I can say is I believe in you buddy and there is no rush to do anything!
i think I can say for all the Anomalies we will be here when you get in that mindset and deliver the amazingness to our eardrums
MAL and
:K.I.A:

purple blink kia purp purple blink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mother Of All Fuck Ups   The Mother Of All Fuck Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mother Of All Fuck Ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum