ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Videos that contain my Lyrics. Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Videos that contain my Lyrics. Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Videos that contain my Lyrics. I_vote_lcapVideos that contain my Lyrics. I_voting_barVideos that contain my Lyrics. I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Videos that contain my Lyrics. I_vote_lcapVideos that contain my Lyrics. I_voting_barVideos that contain my Lyrics. I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Videos that contain my Lyrics.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

Videos that contain my Lyrics. Empty
PostSubject: Videos that contain my Lyrics.   Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Two video's that I made, one containing music I made when I first got Fruity Loops, and the second video contains music made by Ryan.

All Lyrics were written by me, hope you like them!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Videos that contain my Lyrics.   Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 am

good stuff sir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Thank you, Deacon.   Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 am

Finally, got it to load up the forum's. I don't know why it wasn't loading up but, after I cleaned out my history, it works. WOOHOO! I am back on the Forum's!

Anyways, thanks for the comments on both youtube, and here. Really think it's cool.
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516

PostSubject: Re: Videos that contain my Lyrics.   Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:42 pm

wow drake awesome shit man love them lyrics!! keep it up man hope to see more like this soon! much love to the anomaly role model!
KIA MAL
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600

PostSubject: Re: Videos that contain my Lyrics.   Videos that contain my Lyrics. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:09 pm

I agree Alkemy, we need to see more videos and submissions from the other anomalies!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos that contain my Lyrics.   Videos that contain my Lyrics. Empty

Back to top Go down

Videos that contain my Lyrics.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve :: The Statik :: Channel 0-
Jump to: