ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
How Are You Today (Post Daily) I_vote_lcapHow Are You Today (Post Daily) I_voting_barHow Are You Today (Post Daily) I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
How Are You Today (Post Daily) I_vote_lcapHow Are You Today (Post Daily) I_voting_barHow Are You Today (Post Daily) I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

How Are You Today (Post Daily)

Go down 
+6
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
AlkemyAnna
TheAmazingZigZag
grapey
Inkognito
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5461
Juju Level : 9

How Are You Today (Post Daily) Empty
PostSubject: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 am

So i figured i would start off a nice topic based on one simple question....

How Are You Today?....

Update this daily because we DO care how you are and whats going on with you guys!

So.....

[b]How Are You Today Question
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5389
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:07 am

My day was pretty good but the sucky thing is i haven't been feeling so good! but i well be alright but how is your day going? affraid alien 🐱 🐷 cheers lol! afro < oh yeah look that afro
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5485
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:13 am

nauseous and bloated
but I'm breathing and actually in a really good mood

lol!
I'm being easily amused right now
KIA and MAL

Like a Star @ heaven abstrakt Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5506
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: A bit bumpy today   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:19 am

Awwwww I hope both of you girl's get too feeling better !!!! ZigZag ...as for you ...Well you'll start feeling better in about a month or so ...the mourning sickness does go away I PROMISE !!!! Smile

As for me I have a sore neck today haven't been able to move it left or right and if I do .....ouch !!!!!! No IDK I think I might be coming down with a cold ,the kids are all sick as well....so there something shitty going around!!!!

So yes Mistah Ink ...how has your day been..... I love you I love you and hope your day hasn't been to crazy with me being lazy cause of my neck !!!!! Anyway Nighty night all !!!! Ohh yes ....Don't forget too Keep It abstrakt guy's....cause thats the only way too really be !!!!!!

Peace and One Love !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5511
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: My day thus far...   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:31 am

Has been good, can not complain. Please, none of you mistake the Common Influenza topical around the Autumn season for the Swine Influenza. With that being said. Wish you all a fantastic Morning, Afternoon, or evening (depending on what time you are reading this) and AnnaMolly, I hope your neck pain begins to fade real SOON! I love you and same to you The(Non)AmazingZigZag(BURN! Lol joking!) Hope you feel better too real soon!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5590

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:01 pm

I'm doing well! much better then the past few weeks. i feel a bit sick, less then i did a few days ago. i guess that's a running theme with the forum now, we're all sick!

I've been mostly keeping my head clean and clear working on stuff for you guys to enjoy. these past few days i been going back and re editing the Tallman sampler video. that way it is it's own video for things like abstrakt RADIO.

only real issue is my damn ribs, feels like i've had broken ribs for the last 4 years. I've gotten to the point of tolerating that pain it's just more annoying than anything.

well, i hope all this sickness and yukkyness goes away for you all.
last thing we need in our daily shit storm is illness.

Love ya guys
How Are You Today (Post Daily) Kiaintrotake2-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

Anomaly Bucks : 5382
Juju Level : 11

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 pm

as a wise pumpkin once said.....never let the man get you down....or something like that...point is days are ruff days are tuff some days are fun and some days are slum...what is slum i dont know ..but today was ok i woke up i got a new tire and some minutes for my phone ...im feeling damn good......
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:05 am

Well It's a new day so a new post
I didnt get out of bed today, at all
I really am sick
but I have a doc appointment tomorrow and my first sonogram is next week!!

Like a Star @ heaven purple logo Like a Star @ heaven
kia white
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:10 am

hope all goes well for ya. when y aget one of them cool ultrasound pics, post it up!! red logo kia white
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:13 am

YAY!!!!!! New day new post is right zigzag !!!!!!! I hope you start feeling better real soon girl....Once you hit like 3-4 months your nasty vomit feeling will go away.I also am gonna tell ya your gonna have a lot of heart burn and intergestion...tword the end you will start feeling a lot better!!!! If you wanna know anything else about your changes just hit me up girl!!!! Theres a lot of other things your gonna wanna know about...things the doctors never told me were gonna happen and I went crazy !!!! Well today is my birthday guys it's 6:10 right now and I was born at 6:10am yayayaya !!!!! LOL Thanks Drake...the neck pain is already gone Thank you very much !!!!! I think it was just the way I slept the night before .Also not shots for me...nothing of the sort !!!! As for you pumpkinpatch you got a lotta esplainin to do lucy !!!!! On that note I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful day and keep your head up ZigZag...WE ALL LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!

purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 pm

truly a new wonderful day!!! its going pretty damn good not anything special but im here and not somewhere stupid so i cant complain.... well i could about the federal reserve and the government but .....ill save that for anoother time!!!! have a great day to all!!!! keep it abstrakt!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 pm

well then i forgot happy bday and yes explain i shall...when the time is right ..like pervy sage always says...i dont know what he says i just wanted to type purvy sage

ha ..

kia
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5461
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 pm

good to see everyone using this topic!!.....well todays is alkemy's birthday so imma go out some where with her and our kids and see if i can put a smile on her face...if i can accomplish giving her a decent birthday today will be a great day! if not...at least i tried right! love all you guys thanks again for everyone being here!!
KIA and MAL geek
kia white
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:59 pm

aww so sweet you guys have fun
<3
Like a Star @ heaven purple logo Like a Star @ heaven
kia white
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: New day !!!!!   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys and gal's !!!!! Mistah Ink ...you always make sure my birthday is GREAT....and I appreciate that a lot baby !!!!!!You and our children mean the world too me !!!! Thank you for all the great years you have shared with me and all the fun times we have gone threw and for sticking around threw all the bad !!!! Thats what makes you so special too me !!!! Your strong and you never give up !!!! You truly do KIA!!!!!

I love you guys and I love you too baby !!!!

Once again guys and gal's thank you !!!!!

purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm

white logo art ..i love these little icons they are so cool!!!! nice touch to the interaction!!! oh yea the day..

...So today i was woke up by mexican music....its not the first time either..its not the music that bothers me its the fact that i think he has his stereo and car alarm hooked up together so when he listens to his music his alarm also goes off!!! stupidest shit ever...i mean what the.."HECK" lol...but then on top of that i checked the mail ...sigh...i didnt get it yet...ugh,....my trip home depends on that message and its contents.....im stuck for a few more days .....not bicthing just letting you know how...NO i am bitching ....that shit is fucked up!!! anyway ..hope everyone else has the best day possible in this monetary hell!!!!! kia white
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: September 19th New Day,New Post!!!!!!   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Doing good today guys !!!!! I had a GREAT night with you all !!!! Don't know how I can express that anymore!!!!! Lets just say last night ...I was spinning !!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!After the show last night ...all I wanted to was go too bed and cuddle with my Ink !!!!!!But tonight is gonna be another awesome night guys ...cause we are gonna be doing "WKIA" Abstrakt radio and I will be doing a photo shoot tonight as well !!!! So you guys can get a sneak peek at the studio and chill with us again tonight !!!!!

Hope too see you all there

white purple kia white white purple
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:18 pm

I woke up feeling like shit today so i was just laying there in bed and then my phone go's off and i get a message from Facebook!, I got looking at the name and it was my Best friend from when i was a kid all way up tell high school then we both moved away from one another in 1995, I was been looking for her for scents then i was so happy i jump out of bed ran over to my computer and turn it on to for it to load up i was so damn happy, I been looking for her for a long time and i can't believe that she fond me then me finding her! so i fond out that she has 5 Beautiful kids she has 4 and one stepdaughter that the old's but her first child look's like her so bamn much it just took me back when we was kids together, I couldn't believe it that she has kids and they are so Beautiful i'm so happy for her so we talk about a hour and i can't believe a have my best friend back so right now i feel so damn happy because she fond me though, I just want to share this with you guys!! I love you What a Face Smile grape purple logo kia white purple logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:16 pm

wow Grapey that is amazing woo-hoo!!
well my day so far has been interesting, i cleaned up the house a bit and Ive been messaging back and forth with a really good friend of mine who just went to TN for his Grandpas funeral, he should be headed back to Hollywood soon, but I haven't talked to him in forever and even though Im tired and sore and craky Im still happy about it.
weird huh?

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Thank you Very Happy zigzag cheers
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:37 pm

lol grape
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Been a loooong day here on my end. woke up about 9 or so and worked on a few new images and such for abstrakt. since my wife and son went to a family event and i was sick as fuck, yuk gut as i call it, i got a chance to pick up the house and decided to rearrange my bed room. i just get uncomfortable with a room when it's in one manner for too long. the new layout always adds a much needed comfort level. after rewiring, putting books back on shelves, spawn figures littered everywhere, i had a chance to sit down and do some more editing on the tallman sample video. turning out really cool!
new tactics were used that i hadn't indulged in yet that made the Deacon's Creations image/ sampler sleeve cover, look so much better! to bad i can't print videos onto paper, that would be wild!
As soon as i get my hands on a cam, i'mma do some video shoots to edit into it. and even if i got to use this shitty webcam, i'll do that shit cuz the effects will hide most of the graininess.
just trying to figure out how to work it due to me having a mask and you can't see my mouth moving, but i think i got an idea.

so if it takes a few more days, it will be worth it!

so all in all, it was a really good day! none of the typical bullshit and drama that rains down like a fuckin chem trail! i got some much needed work done and was super happie to see that you all enjoyed the new name tags and logos! how ya like the new post logo? i know it's cool as a smilie but is it too much for the "new posts" icon?

hope you all have/had as good a day as i did! all the better to know you guys care!
grey white kia white grey white white logo white black anomalies white black
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm

love the images you make there deacon they are awesome you need to show me some of your skills on photo shop.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm

i do, deacon's Creations! red logo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: WOW what a day for all of you !!!!!!   How Are You Today (Post Daily) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 am

Pumpkin......Sorry too hear that you were neglected of your mail .Onto the Mexican music....We can relate too that TRUST ME!!!! We have some Mexican people who live right next too us and they ain't that bad....they are actually pretty cool and friendly people !!! They do get a little carried away someone's during the day with the music.It don't bother me tho !!!!! It's the damn rednecks that drop the "N" bomb every chance they get...Then they listen too the mainstream rap music while BUMPIN that shit on the car steroe outside at time's my kids are napping or if we are napping. But see these dumb ass rednecks claim too hate this kind of music...IDK Dumb ppl...what can we do tho ? Grape...I am very happy for you!!!It must feel really good to you too know you got your best friend back!!!! Just be careful girl...cause ppl change threw the years and I would hate for you too be disappointed with anything !!!!!But I am not dulling ya shine by any means gurl!!! I hope you can keep that smile on ya face girl !!!! DEACON...Can't wait too see what you do with the Tallman sampler...its gonna be rock !!!!!!!

white purple kia white white purple

Ohhh yeah I love you ink deacon hoy grape drake zigzag Well I love you anomalies ohhh yeah and don't forget too kia white Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next