ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

How Are You Today (Post Daily)

Go down 
+6
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
AlkemyAnna
TheAmazingZigZag
grapey
Inkognito
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

Anomaly Bucks : 5363
Juju Level : 0

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: how am I?   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:18 pm

[b] I'm having a pretty good day. I'm enjoying the weather. I like the rain. Sun bad. cheers javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehyve.tk
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5505
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Awesome Hoy   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Yeah I am glad your having a good day Hoy...I like the rain as well man !!! Very calm and soothing !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:00 pm

[b]so far i've had a pretty good day. i had a cigarette when i woke up, so that was a plus. i just hope the rest of the day gos smoothly i can only hope
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5484
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 pm

yah
been awake for about 2 hours and only threw up once
which is pretty nice
thinking about gettin somethin to eat and gonna take a shower later

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5589

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm

been a good day so far, woke up to a lil bit of chaos but appoligies were said and everything is cool now. only thing we can ask for right?

spent most the day cleaning up around the place. still need to do a water change on the 2 fish tanks but i can do that tonight. i just got back form a nice long walk with the son, gotta break him for the constant need for video games. that and making sure he dont jiggle is also the plan.

good to hear your days been good so far ziggy. i know it cant be easy dealing with having life grow inside your body. but i know for a fact that it will be worth it!

hope everyone is having a good day and i hope your night goes well also!
How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: My new day september 21st 2009   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Well Today is been an ok day I guess.Woke up made my daily pot of coffee, did the cleaning thing LOL while listening too The mission by Damian Marley and Stephen Marley ,what great words they speak as Buffalo soldiers Also taking care of my three kids !!!! Making sure I don't go crazy in the process !!!!!
Ohhhh ZigZag ...you got a lot too look forward too!!!! I hope you like coffee Razz!!!!!

Well I figured I would go ahead and say this...seeing as how we only have a week and 2 days left of this month !!!!

Boy ohhh boy I can't wait for Abstrakt Halloween !!!! It's gonna be awesome !!!!

Well that has been my day so far....and hopefully tomorrow I will have more thoughts too post !!!!

white purple kia white white purple
Back to top Go down
suggaplum

Anomaly Bucks : 5377
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm

how am I today....um, lets see. a bit frustrated but feeling better now. The day started out a total mess and I was ready to fight in my typical way. I had all my defenses wayyyy up and said some really hurtful and fucked up things like I always do. I still need to search this soul some more to find out where I am getting all this evil anger from. I am so sorry for hurting the ones who I say I love so much. it doesn't help that I am a damn female either!!! Why did god have to bless me with woman parts and crazy fucked up emotions?? its so not fair!!! lol. but other than that...my day was not all too bad. I got a man and a child who love me a lot and Deacon even made me a cool signature icon. I love it!! ty so much. I am gonna keep my head up and try and look forward to the future. Thank you to everyone reading this I am happy you took the time to know how my day was. I am still trying my best each day to How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363 I like to fight a lot and for some reason am so used to pushing away the things I love the most. I am working on being more patient and loving myself more so I can find the old carefree and loving Sugga that I hide from the world. I must change my mentality. A huge thank you to How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 705112 for giving me a home to grow and a family to love. I love you all so much!!! How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5460
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 pm

havent posted in the topic i started in days...sorry guys.....been in an awkward place in my mind! trying to put all my pieces on place for the birth of my Eyedentity...
i feel overwhelming negative forces trying to stop me from doing so... everything i sit down to get the proper mind state something comes along to distract me!
ive been drinking a bit more than i should as well....im not much of a drinker but ive been finding a bit of peace of mind in it! which to me is horrible., my mom and dad both was alcoholics so its in my blood to become one....and i refuse to!

anyways how i am changes basically by the week not the day so if i only pop in this topic once a week sorry...ill only post when How i am has changed! and right now honestly....im a bit vexed at the world and confused about a lot of things...but know you guys, Anna and mostly my kids keeps my head above the statik....and brings frequency to this white noise around me!! im glad this place is here cause i have no other vent to release this steam!

i will say it made me smile seeing drakes face in his video yesterday! you got some long hair sir! you would look nice with some dreads!! anyways when i say i love you guys its not an empty expression of my gratitude.... its LOVE i feel from the bottom of my heart like a warmth....a rush of oxytosen infuses my being and gives me the power to carry on...you guys mean the world to me!

KIA and MAL to you all
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 pm

today wasnt bad, woke up feeling sick still but i have gotten a bit used to that shit now! lol but the other morning, our power box popped and lost power to the whole house. i had sony vegas open and thought i had save the project, i tend to leave the program open in a window in case i get an idea for the video. that way i can just click and go to work. well, the last fe things i worked on, i didnt remember to save and lost it. oh well, wasnt major lose, just the time spent with the key frames.

so most of todays work load was back tracking and putting things in order again. really, turned out a bit better since the way i re-edited it, it looks a bit better.

so like i said, it wasnt a bad day. the personal ninja is workin on some cool props, i been takin pictures as much as i can and hopfully soon , some video. my b-day is coming up and maybe the magical dream fairy will come and leave the last tool i need for my trade! ahh, to bad when your an adult you cant ask for gifts anymore! lol well ya can but "want in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills p first!"

till next time

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 838661 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 838661
Back to top Go down
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:18 pm

[b]so far so good. i woke up and made the jankiest cigarette ever. but it worked so no complaints here. then i hopped on the hyve and watched drake video which was awesome. i was totally jam'n to the guitar work. i've been doing a "little" smoking lately so when i wake up i'm in a really good mood. i just hate being stuck with my thoughts with no one to distract me from my wondering mind. too scarey. too dangerous. hoy dont like it. try to be productive. come up with ideas. well, back to the old nose gold mines.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 pm

not a bad day at all so far. son came home with write up again today for fuckin around n class. right now, i am getting ready to eat some "ass rot" soup. sounds nasty but if you even seen a bowl of it you would throw boiling acid at others just to get a bowl. few have enjoyed the love that is "ass rot" soup. when we all get together for that cook out at drakes, i will make a huge stock pot full of it for everyone.

after i eat about 3 bowls, i will have to rest and let the "ass rot" kick in. then i will get back to work on the video. hoping t will be finished this weekend.

well, all i got to say is if you want some "ass rot" soup, i have a place at the table for ya, hurry though. it goes FAST!

hope you all have a great day also, and an even greater night!

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 838661 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 838661
Back to top Go down
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

[b]oh boy, ass rot soup. im not sure how to respond to that. deacon is right though once you've had a taste you will do crazy things for more. and yes there is a really good reason it's called ass rot soup. but my god is it worth it.javascript:emoticonp('tongue')
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm

todays been pretty depressing and uneventful! bad dreams effect me A LOT! so when i have dreams im left with t he after glow of how i felt in the dream....but i never can remember details...anyways yea.....todays sucked the love of my wife and kids is all that got me through it!
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: Well ...My Day !!!!   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Well right now I got Ayame on my lap lovin on me !!!! So thats always GREAT!!!! But yeah my day!!!!

I woke up pretty late guys ,honestly I need to stop staying up all night and wakening up so late ...It's really bad that I do stay up all night...cause I am missing out on my days with my kids !!!! The reasoning for me staying up all night...is because I like to spend time with Ink And Hoy and we all just get so distracted in what were doing we let time just pass.We have honestly lost track of our nights and days.But I woke up at about 4:30ish I think....I had a really weird dream too .I was watching too redneck in a truck drive around this really old mans farm house and they kept blowing the horn of the truck and then got out of the truck and set this old mans house on fire and they killed this old man.Not sure why I had this dream....but I did . So I woke up and Ink told me he had a really bad dream too .....Now its true what he says...when he has a bad dream that feeling that he feels when he is dreaming,he is stuck with that feeling for the rest of the day .I can relate too that...but for me its not as bad . So I have loved on him all day trying to make him smile !!!!!! I just hope I have succeeded in doing so !!!! Cause I LOVE YOU INK !!!!! We also took a trip too the wally world and looked at alot of the Halloween costumes for the kids and other props and such !!!!! came home and Ink cooked the dinner tonight and we ate and now we are all chilling and I am listening to some music ....Cause I Love music !!!!!! Anyway Ink just saw this and said Jesus Crist you typeing a noval So I am done now Razz

Love you all ....

And Miss Sugga Keep ya head up girl and just stay true to yourself !!!! I love you girl always

pot leaf kia white pot leaf

pink logo alkemy pink logo
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5484
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 am

well my day was odd, I have been sick, hence why I wasn't here yesterday
But spinning officially has a couple 4 legged anomalies! I left the site upyesterday when I went to go make lunch and my dog Shandi and cat Oliver were sittin there chillin out and starin at the screen, then they whined when I shut it off.
My pets are spoiled and taught to speak to me, tis cute and Ill post some pics later.

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm

lol, yes! super pets!
Back to top Go down
Hoy Sinsation
Admin
Hoy Sinsation

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 pm

[b]i had an awesome day. i woke up and had a cigarette and then got on the computer and did my thing on there. then i went to the pawn shop to get rid of some stuff cuz we needed money. then, and here the awesome part, i got home and checked my mail. i had 3 letters from the department of human services. so i thought oh boy what could this be about. well it turns out they were giving me the wrong amount of food stamps and they were supose to be giving me more. so now instead of geting 44 dollars im geting 188 dollars. and ontop of that they gave me back pay of 715 dollars in food stampps. YAY!! FAD KID HAPPY!!!!
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5388

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:58 am

Alright i got a twitter again i'm sticking to it yay so you want to fallow me on there Very Happy be really happy oh oh still sick going to the doctor later this moring to see what the hell is going on with me i been dizzy scents sunday and i really do not like but i be ok i been watching alot of movies to tv show's so whats go with you all? here the link lol http://twitter.com/Mysticfaygo
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm

today is a bit better then last night. i had a few shots in the fridge and since i didnt have any bud, figured some shots would be uplifting, help with the creative process. turns out, this damn yuk gut i been having wasnt to happy about the southern comfort coming to the party. i spent the rest of the night holding my stomach, puking and pissing out my ass. fun stuff huh?

yesterday wasnt all bad, i got A LOT done on the tallman video.
really sorry this is taken a bit more time then i thought. like i said.....damn, battries went dead mid-type, had to run out and get some over priced ass AAA's!

anyways, the wait for the video is worth it in my opinion. although everything i do has to be done on my own due to no one around here helping but, to in my opinion...the videos fuckin great!

if everything goes as planned, it should be done this weekend.

as for today, i feel much better then last night. my gut's not flippin and flopping. my son came home with evidence that he's not doing his work in class. turns out he's not putting his name on his papers, there for not getting graded for them. he's also been talking and drawing during class. he's smart as fuck, just will not apply himself fully to anything unless it has a power button and a high score. really pisses me off that he sells himself short, but all i can do is make sure he knows i'm there to help and reasure him that he CAN do what he sets his mind to. so right now, i'mma eat some chili dogs, i know yuk gut here i come. but then i'mma burn one and get back to work on this video. not much left to do just key frames and such. so this day should end on a good note.

hope EVERYONE, yep, you too......is doing good. keep ya head up today and don't do anything i wouldn't do and if ya do, name it after me!

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 838661 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 110989 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 110989 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 838661
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 pm

man, yesterday turned out to be a flippin great day! i finaly got my son to ride a bike! after years of trying to get him to do it, yesterday he did it!

today seems to be a good day as well. its raining out today but that is nothing really. i got a chance to sleep in and got some much needed rest. was hoping i would be able to use a cam today to finish these last few things for the tallman video but that feel through so fuck it, imma rock this shitty ol web cam and just try my best to make it look alright with effects and such.

well, before i get all comfy in my abstrakt world, im gunna take my son for a BIKE ride! once i get back, it is right to work! this will be done and uploaded to to youtube by the morning, 100%
well 99% cuz the interweb has it out for abstrakt and they always try to hand us the bone when we least need it!

well, How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 180673 , i hope all goes well for each and everyone of you!

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 4553 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 110989 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 110989 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 4553
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:18 pm

another good start to another good day! i worked hard yesterday on the Tallman re-dux video and finished it. once it was rendered, it didn't look nearly as good as it should. somehow it came out grainy and the quality wasn't what it should have been. anyways, i uploaded it to the youtube account and it's watchable but i'm still working on a better render for quality.

well, i'mma have breakfast for lunch, eggs, sausage, biscuts, toast...all the yummy yums! then i think i'll take my son for a walk and see if the wifey wants to coma along. it's been a few days since anyone's really been around here. hope to see some of you soon!

have a great day and a good night!!

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 548571 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 929660 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 52070 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 180673 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 52070 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 929660 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 548571
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Once again been a couple of days but im still alive and ticking...past few days have been ok i guess...feeling really down on my self and second guessing a lot of plans i had for my album, but i figure what i will do now i jsut release the album for download for free here in The Hyve sometime in november i believe...but ill also have a cd with full booklet with lots of art by deacon in it and the cd will have exatra stuff on it...not sure exactly what yet....but im also looking into getting some simple shirts made....so if it all goes as planned for say 10 15 bucks...youll get a shirt a cd and the case its self will be very different from what you guys are used to seeing cds come in. but its limited maybe 10 of the sets will be available...i will be releasing just the album in a normal cd case with a normal booklet for 5 to 10 bucks as well!

but yea thats what i been trying to put together... arranging this album is time consuming...i believe on an album there isnt just one tracks...the whole album has to flow together, each track contributing to the over all story the albums trying to tell you! and as i mentioned befor i keep second guessing my self and thats NEVER good and gets depressing when your trying to be productive and your to busy re planning things you had planned out before just to come to the conclusion what you originally had laid out was much better and clearly the way it was MEANT to be!

i dunno....crazy times, the leaves are about to die...Salem is coming...what we he ask of us?

but yea...watched Trick R Treat last night....best halloween themed movie i have ever seen!! it was stunningly written and as a producer/director it made me tingle in my happy spot!!!

BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH I NEED AN ADULT!

grey white purple logo kia white purple logo grey white
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Been a few days since I last posted on here. I've been good these past few days. I was really pissed off that after weeks of working on the Tallman video, it came out rendered as a chunk of visual shit. I've never had anything I've worked on come out looking grainy and pixely that that did. So I spent a few days going back over it to clean it up and it turned out a lil better. You could at least see and make out most of what was going on this time around. I really hope that this isn't going to be an Issue with future videos. With Halloween coming up, It's going to really fuckin blow if we work on something and the final rendering comes out looking like a watercolor painting left in the rain. But oh well, we always have technical difficulties When we least need it.

Aside from that, things been good mostly. It's getting fuckin cold out here in Michigan! Summer has left the building! And that always means Halloween is on the way! Around these parts, Halloween is like every holiday rolled into one. My home has Halloween Decorations up all year round...mostly due to there being so many that we don't have room in storage so they become everyday eye candy. Maybe I'll do a walk through my home so you all can see some of the stuff. Thinking i might even set up the web cam in the window on Halloween a go live on livestream. Might be cool to see all the lil kids draggin bags of candy around. Last year we had the fog machine kickin and it fogged out the whole street. gave a creepy effect to the night. Me and the ninja was handing out FULL size candy bars and FULL size bags of M&M's and kids just did not want to come anywhere near the yard. we had heads hanging from trees, bodies cut up, hands and feet on the grill, Grave stones and lights. This year I know the kids will be back, They remember getting a huge candy bar and a bag of M&M's and no one else had anything decorated like we did! So this year, we're going all out! The ninja has been working hard on a new Decoration. The shit is FUCKIN SICK! I've been making sure he's been taking various pictures throughout the process so i can make a lil montage. To See what he started with and what it's turned out to be now is fucking AMAZING! The ninja really IS a NINJA! His KUNG-FU is STRONG when it comes to creating gore!

Can you tell I like Halloween? lol oh and then, i got to raid my son's candy bag. REMEMBER PARENTS: You must Check your Kids CANDY! This means taking a hand full and eating it quickly, just to make sure it's not bad or anything.....lol

Well, It's kind of sad to log on here everyday and not see any new posts or anyone in the chat. Hope that changes!

How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 929660 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 203363 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 180673 How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 929660
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

PostSubject: Hello Too All !!!!!!   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Well it's been a few day's ,

Been really busy ,trying to get back in the swing of thing's . My kid's are doing great! Akira had his speech therapy yesterday ,Just been cleaning and such!!!Amaya's birthday will be in a few days !!!Shes gonna be 1 year on the 11th!!! It's so hard to believe.But everything here is going great ,October is most definitely the month for us too all shine and enjoy life too the fullest !!!! Ahhhhhh I love October !!!!! Anyway I am doing great and so are the kids !!!! Ohhh yeah Deacon said it great when he said ya'll need to start using this more !!!!! Where is everyone at ?

Anyway I love you all and hope too read how yall's day's are

With that said pot leaf purple blink kia white purple blink pot leaf

Love you ALL

alkemy
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5388

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 am

0o0o0o0o Love the new layout to the site here really awesome!! and yay!!! HALLOWEEN IS MY Fav month of the year!!! Very Happy guts dead leaf purple blink pot leaf Abstrakt T.V. multi color spinning kia purp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You Today (Post Daily)   How Are You Today (Post Daily) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next