ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
If your here, you should sign-up before going any further!
If your already part of the hive, then please sign-in!
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" Hyveforumbanner3500x100blue
ABSTRAKT'S Anomaly Hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Abstrakt And The Anomalies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ABSTRAKT T.V.
WKIA Abstrakt Radio

Free website - Wix.com
Abstrakt Social Network
ABSTRAKT TV on Facebook
Latest topics
» how i've been feeling lately..
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm by Zodiac Drake

» At least this is still up!
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm by Deacon

» Is there anybody out there?
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Alkemy photoshoot ..I NEED HELP !!!!!
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 am by Zodiac Drake

» How Are You Today (Post Daily)
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm by J.smith13thdegree

» INKO update
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm by Inkognito

» A full length song!
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Beeen soooo looong! (Zodiac Drake is alive!)
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm by TheAmazingZigZag

» Deacon's DeviantART page
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm by Deacon

Top posters
AlkemyAnna
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" I_vote_lcapMichael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" I_voting_barMichael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" I_vote_rcap 
TheAmazingZigZag
Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" I_vote_lcapMichael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" I_voting_barMichael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" I_vote_rcap 
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
Inkognito
grapey
suggaplum
pumpkinpatch
Hoy Sinsation
Admin

Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"

Go down 
+3
Inkognito
Deacon
Zodiac Drake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Let me know what you guys think of this bullshit here.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600
Juju Level : 34

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm

my god, my ears are angry at that!
d.j. come on his face!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
Inkognito
Admin
Inkognito

Anomaly Bucks : 5471
Juju Level : 9

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm

lmfao yea a mufucker who doesnt care about us remixing a song by someone who did...the fuckin irony!! fuckin sickening guys!!! tainted it!! No
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.myspace.com/inkognitoofsalem
Zodiac Drake

Zodiac Drake

Anomaly Bucks : 5521
Juju Level : 59

PostSubject: Agreed   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm

I agree with both of you on that, that is just mocking everything he tried telling us.

Man, I am addicted to this site!
Back to top Go down
grapey

grapey

Anomaly Bucks : 5399
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Ok i'm going to say this one time Fuck 50 cents that was wrong had to go messed up his song to show us what was really going on man fuck that bull shit.
Back to top Go down
AlkemyAnna

AlkemyAnna

Anomaly Bucks : 5516

PostSubject: OMMFG!!!!!!   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

My Pooor Poooor EARS !!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!! Thats fucking fucked up right there!!!!!! I can't stand that fucking punk ass motherfucker !!!!!Then he goes and ruins a song by a man who more than likely despised the ground that 50 cent walked on !!!!!!My god !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
suggaplum

Anomaly Bucks : 5388
Juju Level : 15

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:15 pm

I got as far as the fucked up laugh fifty cent has on there and was like nope!!! i am not listening to that bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Admin
Deacon

Anomaly Bucks : 5600

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 pm

i bet that's why he's called 50 cent...

"man if i give you 50 cent will you shut the fuck up and go away?"

Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deaconofsalem
TheAmazingZigZag

TheAmazingZigZag

Anomaly Bucks : 5495
Juju Level : 27

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:18 am

Id be willing to give the bitch a dollar
>.<

Like a Star @ heaven multi color Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cerridwynscauldron
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"   Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us" Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Feat. 50 Cent "They Don't Really Care About Us"
Page 1 of 1